Friday, November 19, 2010

NEW LOOK! MORE HEARTS! ♥

Since my bloggers friends changed or upgrade the new look of their blog. I decided to change mine too. =) Since I am blogging about relationship (that is not applicable to myself JK!), I choose the template, with hearts and I still keeping the background from shabbyblogs.com that is full of hearts. Love is in the air, Holiday season is coming. Will post entry about that love Christmas.

Thank you for following me guys, hope there's more bloggers out there to follow so I could follow you back and be friends! =)


Alright, I have to go... Hope you like my new theme (that its still color pink!) and Have a lovely day! ♥ 

5 show their love comments:

zebzeb said...

so lovely :D

Ellen ♥ said...

wow! love love love! lots! :)

Ella said...

ohhh nice! :)

X N
supastardom.net

♥Frann♥ said...

Hi Kim...thanx for dropping by...i was trying so hard comment,but your page opened and closed same time,problems with my lap though,so hope u have a great day.Hugz from Brazil

www.1cenicientamoderna.blogspot.com said...

I love this picture!! mua


www.1cenicientamoderna.blogspot.com

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign