Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Maggie Wilson and Victor Consunji Pre-Nuptial Video -- HOT!

Hello people! I want to share this Pre-Nuptial video of Beauty Queen Maggie Wilson and Victor Consunji. They have a very unique pre-nuptial video EVER! :) They will get married on December 18, 2010. :) 

This is what she said on her twitter account: love it or hate it.. its MY video! :) - Maggie Wilson

There are some bad comments from the other people who already seen the video. But like what Maggie Wilson said: its HER video! :) For me, I like their video not a little sweet pa cute. Hot couple! :)


Enjoy! :)









Maggie and Victor
from Jason Magbanua on Vimeo.


The song titled Glory Box by Portishead and believe me it is my LSS now! :D (not their official video)




 
and this song is also the ost of the Levis commercial last year! :)
 

11 show their love comments:

EMOTERA said...

When I saw their video at first, I was like "what?" but I realized they have a unique video ever! :) love the song too! :)

Lauren said...

Same reaction here with EMOTERA. I saw the video in one of the online magazine on the net and my first reaction was "OMG!" . But for me, the video is just a creative way of showing how the couple is inlove with each other...

Anonymous said...

Oh my! So sexy... Ang ganda ng concept.. I love it!

Good Man News said...

WOW! I must say that's soooo Hot and sexy. Nice post Kim :)

Ellen ♥ said...

Oohhh... oozing hot! :) and now I love the song! hahaha! it keeps playing on my mind. :D :D

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was here :D Do you mind if we follow each others blogs? You can follow my blog by clicking here. *winks*

- Kristina ♥

zebzeb said...

i must say a two thumbs up for the concept seriously :D

Stalker said...

Wow! Love the underwater scene :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! *winks* Following you back. ♥

Mayet said...

I have seen the video and it was really something!!!

king said...

That prenuptial vid is freakin hot!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign